How does it work?
- Select a plant that is entering the flowering stage.
- Generously spray the area you wish to grow pollen sacs on 1-3 times a day for 10-21 days.
- Timing and spray amount may vary for different plant varieties.
- Pollen sacs will begin to form and may be harvested when ready.
- This pollen will contain the genetics of the female plant.
- when used to fertilize other females, the seeds produced will be all female and a cross strain of both mothers!
|2 – 3||$31.46|
|4 – 7||$27.96|
|8 – 15||$24.47|
|16 – 31||$20.97|
|32 or more||$17.48|